AbstractsDeadline for the submission of an abstract: October 23rd, 2018, 24:00 CET
The Scientific Committee cordially invites you to submit your abstracts for oral presentations or posters.
Authors are kindly invited to submit their abstracts on this website only. Listed below are the instructions for abstract submissions. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
After a careful review of all the submissions, the Scientific Committee will award the «Best Free Communication» and «Best Posters». The winners of the best awards will be announced during the Meeting on February 7, 2019
to the submission
- Abstracts need to be submitted and presented in English.
- Please pay attention to correct spelling, as there will be no subsequent proof-reading/corrections. The abstract will be published exactly as submitted.
- The abstract text body is limited to 2000 characters (including spaces) and 1–2 figures, or to 2500 characters (including spaces) without figures. The abstract title is limited to 400 characters (including spaces).
- The abstract should be presented in such a way that the scientific committee can assess its significance and contribution to advance knowledge. The abstract text must state briefly:
- Aim(s) or purpose
- Design & methods
- Standard abbreviations are accepted in the text. Unusual abbreviations must be explained in brackets when the word first appears. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
- The presenting author is requested to provide his full mailing address (including e-mail address) for all correspondence.
- The Scientific Committee decides whether an abstract is accepted and presented as a free communication or as a poster.
- The decision of the scientific committee will be communicated to the authors mid November 2018. Organisational details will reach the authors in due course.
- Duration of oral presentations should not exceed 12 minutes and 3 minutes for discussion. Speakers are kindly asked to adhere to this time frame.
- Poster size: The poster can have a maximum size of DIN A0 (841 mm in width and 1189 mm in height).
- You are allowed to present the submitted abstracts before the day of the congress.
- Authors, whose abstracts are accepted for presentation, must register for the congress and pay the registration fee.
to the submission